Friday, November 23, 2007

My Little-man is 3 & my Sweetheart is 35

Time really flies by....it's just like a few days ago that this Little-man of mine was just a 3.0kg baby boy. Now, he's a 3 year-old (19/11/07) and full of energy.....and being the only grandson in the family (so far, of course)....he's special. It's always a pleasure to watch him grow into an active and healthy boy....and I know it won't be far away now that I have to bring him to one of my fishing trips....
So, for you Apit...Happy 3rd Birthday

"I love the Mocha Cake......hmmmmm"

And his mother turns 35th last Wednesday (21/11/07)....and still, somehow, maintain that youthful look and figure that mesmerized me some 15 years ago......A passionate teacher and a loving mother....I wouldn't want to have it any other way....
So, for you Sayang...Happy 35th Birthday....

"A beauty among beauties....."



*Just for the record....my Mom's 62nd birthday is just around the next corner....(26/11/07)....












2 comments:

  1. Kak Zila doesn't look like 35. She looks more like 25. Hehe. Happy belated birthday to Kak Zila and Apit!

    ReplyDelete