Tuesday, November 06, 2007

To Go or Not To Go?

I was really looking forward to this trip to Sg Kejar, a Kelah haven in the heart of Tasik Banding area.....more popularly known as the Royal Belum. All my gears are ready.......the wife has given her "go ahead"....I'd have to send them back to PD before going.
But as they say...."malang tak berbau"....my second born (Ain) will have her "Convocation" day on the 10th November 2007. We were supposed to go to Banding on the 8th. So, I was left with a huge dilemma.....to go to Banding or to attend my kids "convo"? She'll be graduating at the top of her class...both for Taski and Pra-Tahfiz.....how could I ever going to miss that.....So, I made the decision not to go to Banding/Sg Kejar..... the Kelah can wait, but not my kid's "Convo", no siree....
Family should come first.......and hobby should come a distant second.....

To my OFG mates.....I'll make sure I make it the next time around.....

No comments:

Post a Comment