Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Big "Three Five"

35 years ago, both my grandmothers were sceptical about my chances of living a healthy life, or even living at all (according to the "Legend")......but 35 years later....that's today (August 4th, 2007)....here I am, living a relatively healthy life, married to a wonderful lady and blessed with 3 beautiful kids. And am still holding a somewhat steady job...hehe...



First and foremost, I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to live my life this long...and I pray that this "nikmat" will continue. Secondly, to my family.....parents, wife and kids, sister and brother, my in-laws..... for always there to support me, back me up and love me... whenever I'm in difficult situations.....and last but not least....to all my dear friends.....your friendship means the world to me.

No celebration actually.....it doesn't matter to me at all.....as long as people dear to me are around me....I think, that's the most priceless of birthday presents....

But one thing I noticed....I have lost weight.....I am at 87kg now.....at least that's what my scale at home reads. The one at my work place still weighs me at 93kg.....maybe it's broken or something...or past it's calibration date. Well, the most important thing is to take it positively....I "can" lose it....just like my sister did.....

Well looking forward to looking "75kg" again....here's hoping....

1 comment:

  1. Happy b'day again and welcome to the 35-and-over club! I believe many great things await us here. But it's also that age when we really have to watch our health, time to be a bit picky about foods. Glad to see you're on oatmeals for breakfast. It's not as tasty as nasi lemak, but your heart will thank you for it.

    Here's to many many wonderful years ahead to a superdad!

    Will look forward to your Cameron vacation pics.

    ReplyDelete