Monday, December 17, 2007

DUBAI!!!!

I had an interview this morning, with Mr Okawa the TVOPA President. This is the man who will decide whether I'm going to Dubai or not. I went to his office with my GM, Mr Roslan. It went very well...it turned out Mr Okawa is also an American Univ grad from UC San Diego. He spent 6 years there. And Mr Roslan also gave some good words on my behalf....Thank you Boss.

If everything goes as planned....I'll be going on the 15th of February 2008.....that's 2 more months. I really have a lot of things to do before departing....I mean A LOT!!!! but I'll take things in my stride....

So, I will spend the Aidil Adha holiday conferring with my family and my wife's family about this trip (or tour of duty...if I may say that). Hopefully, everything will go well....

I wonder if Dubai has any fishing ponds.......hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment