Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Instant Celeb????

Suddenly, almost everyone I met at work shaked my hand and asked about my Dubai trip....instant celeb...hehehehe.....
My OFG friend, Khairi, called me this morning. It turned out that he too volunteered for this trip but didn't make it. There's also another friend who volunteer as well, but didn't make too.
Somehow, I felt like Dr Sheikh Muszaphar...our first astronaut....well of course I'm not as handsome as he is.
It's no big deal anyway...I'm going there to work and as Mr Roslan said....I must do better than I do at SOEM....hmmm...of course I will.....I'm shouldering the reputations of SOEM and Malaysia over there.....
I'm still hoping that Amin could make it.....The SoGul MD wanted a Production Engineer and a Planner. Amin is a planner and a good friend of mine...even our wives know each other....his wife was my wife's junior in UKM. He volunteered....but since his boss is on a Biz Trip in Japan, the decision is put on hold....Anyway...here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment