Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tehran.....here I come!!!

Today I got the news about my long awaited oversea tour-of-duty. It appears that I won't be going straight to Dubai, but instead to Tehran, Iran.

If everything goes right, I'll be going right after CNY holiday and back just before the Iran (or Persian) new year (16/03 ~ 04/04/08). Can you believe it? A country's new year's holiday runs for 3 weeks?

Well, looks like I have to get ready with my winter clothings......it's 0 to 10 degrees in Tehran....The coldest I've experienced was just above 10.....but I think my jackets from my USA years can still fit me....but I have to find a pair of mittens and a snow cap.....It's important to take care of your extremities, such as fingers, toes and ears, in the cold weather.....

And this would be my 2nd time going overseas after almost 12 years working in Sony.....but this time, I'll make the most of it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment