Sunday, February 03, 2008

One giant step for a man

Somebody pinch me!!! I could be dreaming....my kid brother is getting engaged today....But it turned out that I didn't after all. He is getting engaged today, all right!!....and I'm really proud of him.....He has grown up now.....and I know he's ready for that big responsibilty that's waiting for him in a year's time. I know he's more matured now from the way he took care of our mother when she was hospitalized......

One Iraqi that we met at the engagement reception told us that he (my brother) is about to join a really nice family.....and I'm sure that he's spot on. He's fiancee's family (her parents in particular) is a very friendly bunch....with that east coast hospitality of course.....I should know as I have so many friends from the East Coast......

Now...we wait.....until next year when the really BIG day comes.....can wait to add another member to our family.....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you...cant wait to join the family soon. yes, he is more matured now. i was amazed how he managed to take care of ur mother. its really touching actually. it makes me love him more :-)

    ReplyDelete