Monday, February 25, 2008

Dubai

Arrived in Dubai from Tehran at 1:30pm today (25/2/8).....Took a cab to the Sony Gulf office in Jebel Ali. The driver Abdul Jabbar from India....told a lot of things about Dubai....from traffic and driving conditions to living and cost of living....

He said he shared a studio apartment with 10 other friends.....and the pay AED500/person/month for the rent excluding electricity and water.....AED1 almost equals to RM1....so, imagine that...a studio apartment AED5000 = RM5000. I told him, for RM5000/month in Malaysia....we can get a really nice condo.....with all the facilities.....

Oh...I forgot to mention.....the cab was a Camry.....CAMRY...... in Malaysia, only GM's drive Camry..... no a cabby......

The weather is not as cold as Tehran....almost as warm as Malaysia......maybe around 25-27 degrees.......but with low humidity......

Met Tanikawa-san just now.....he is a nice person.....still maybe in the late 30s or early 40s.....But I usually don't judge a person on the 1st meeting....My assessment about people will come after I work with them....I am not prejudice......

We will meet the big man tiday....Mr Hirai....the Sony Gulf boss.....Don't know what he'll going to say, but I think....it will all about my assignments.....and also Amin's assignments.......

OK....600pm....Hirai-san's waiting......

Signing off from Dubai....

No comments:

Post a Comment