Thursday, June 04, 2009

Guess who I met at Dubai Airport in the wee hours

Tired, sleepy...and not in the best of mood.




The EK flight parked at T1 and we had to track back all the way to T3. I was in a hurry to get home....the sight of my family will always lift my spirit.



I was walking towards the DDF store to exchange some USD, when I saw a familiar face near the carousel carrying luggage from Manchester. I looked for a second time....just to make sure.....then looked around if there are more familiar faces....nope, only one.



I went up to him an asked, "excuse me, are you Ryan Giggs?"...."Yes" was his short reply.... Then, out of the blue, I asked, "can I have my picture taken with you?". "Yes, sure...".... That's it...I shook his hand, said thank you....and went on my way...



Dubai Airport, June 4 09, 1am.....Ryan & me

And I went back with a huge grin on my face all the way from the airport. My bad mood seemed to have disappeared....



Well.... thank you Mr Giggs...

6 comments:

  1. WOW thats really rezeki bergambar ! It is not an easy opportunity. You have been very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...lucky indeed....hilang segala penat dan bad mood....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pendek pulak ryan giggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengok dalam padang pun bukan eh tinggi na do....
    Jadi player Malaysia tak bulih bagi alasan saiz kalau selalu kalah....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooowww...

    Ryan Giggs...

    last season at MU...

    den kumpul MU Mags sejak 1992... haa haaa...

    X boleh pinjam....

    aku kerja kat MK Land dan 10 tahun...

    Hidup Man U...

    Sells Ronaldo... finally...
    walahhhhhh....

    haa haa...

    Ketam
    ianketam@hotmail.com
    6012.616.9380

    ReplyDelete