Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bracing For FB Withdrawal Syndrome

Eversince I got active with the social network called Facebook (FB), this blog has becoming more and more dormant. FB has been taking up and occupying plenty of my precious time.
I think it's high time for me to bid my FB account farewell and return back to blogging. I have been reading some of my past blog entries and they actually sound very good (hehehe).
I also have readers who like my blog and I don't even know them. I'm not actually much of a writer (not like my sister) but I like to write and express how I feel. I suck at verbally expressing my thoughts and feelings.
To begin with, I have already deleted the FB application in my BlackBerry. I am giving myself until the end of this month before deactivating my FB account.
What about all my FB friends? Hey, FB is not the only way we can communicate... There're other ways... Text messages, emails, phone calls, GoogleTalk and, if they own a BlackBerry, BB Messenger. I can even install a ChatBox in my blog.
So, one more week of FB, then I'm gone from that virtual network.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment