Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Khoda Hafez FB

Khoda Hafez, literally means "May God Protect You" in Farsi... It's a common farewell greeting in Iran where I used to spend a lot of my professional life while in the Middle East. When you say it, it means you are saying "Goodbye"... So, Goodbye FB.
I'm not sure whether I'm going back or not but as for now I want to go back to blogging.
I have a lot things on my mind that FB just can't cater. And I want to be free expressing my thoughts and feeling... in my own web-space.
A few of the people who are close to me (including my sister) testified that they felt more "relieved" once they quit FB-ing. I want to feel that too.
So, from now on, this web-log will come alive again... Cherios!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment