Friday, May 01, 2009

After One Year

Today..... 01st of May, 2009.....

Last year, on this date....I arrived in Dubai....

So...I have completed one year here.....

Man!!...how time flies....

Looking forward for another year here.....

Hope every thing will turn out ok....insyaAllah...

-----------------------




I attended the MyUAE-Pro 1st AGM (in the morning)....

Didn't expect to be elected as an exco member....(although I got a few nominations)...

But in the end....my name was in the list of 10 excos elected to office....

Thanks for the trust, everybody....it's my honour to serve you...

Let's work together for our common good....insyaAllah

4 comments:

  1. Khairul @ Dubai MarinaSaturday, May 02, 2009 2:44:00 AM

    tahniah dari saya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khairul: TQ very much....
    Pegi mana hari AGM tu? Tak nampak pun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis: Haah....memang ghaso kojap.....tahun dopan dah nak balik dah....hehehe....

    ReplyDelete