Thursday, May 07, 2009

Lucky Number 13


Today marks my 13th year with Sony, an electronics giant. A lot has happened as years passed by. Most of them have taught me a lot and some of them have even changed me. I have tasted victories and defeats. I have experienced happiness and disappointments. But, above all, they have taught me to be more matured and to always look at the positive side of things.
Some people call it loyalty.... Hey, it’s not that I have never tried to part companies with my employer since 1996, but maybe it’s still not my time yet. Or, could be, Allah has decided that this would be the best place for me...at least for now.
I don’t have any problems with that. In fact, I have pretty much excepted, and accepted, if my future will be in manufacturing. That’s why, I have already started to make plans to enhance my future in this industry.
What is it? It’s still a secret. Maybe I’ll reveal it next year....my 14th year.... insyaAllah.

*** Come to think of it Ryan Giggs has stayed with Manchester United for almost 20 years now....and that’s.... ladies and gentlemen....IS loyalty***

No comments:

Post a Comment