Monday, March 31, 2008

A 3-day weekend of fun.....

On Saturday, the kids are at school. The wife has her PIBG AGM. So, only Apit and me at home.....nothing do tho'....just spent the morning in front of the PS2. Apit spent it in front of the TV....thanks to Astro Ceria. That night, I watched MU romped over Aston Villa....thanks to one goal each from Carlos Tevez and Cristiano Ronaldo, and a brace from Wayne Rooney.

On Sunday, we left home at about 6am. The kids had registered for the Astro Ceria's Run-For-Fun.....arrive just before 630am....after some commotion....(it seemed the organizer didn't do their homework......), off they go for what seemed like a very very short run. I spent the best part of that morning, looking for the kids amongst hundreds of other kids.....(once again, the organizer failed at this).....I found Lina first....and Ain almost half-an-hour later, after some AstroCeria staff called me....(luckily we wrote my hp number on their bibs).

We went to the Masjid Shah Alam to take our shower and went back to the Shah Alam Stadium, just when the AstroCeria celebs got into their bus.

We went home totally exhausted......

Monday is a day off for Sony.....and wife took a leave...we went to the Immigrations. My wife had her passport made today.....No hassle at all at the counters........after submitting the form, we went straight to KL......I need to buy an external hard-disk and my wife needed to have her hp serviced......At the end of our KL trip....we came home with an external HD, a head set for net calls, a Nokia CA-53 cable and a brand new key pad for my wife Nokia 6111. We had lunch at Naab Iranian Restaurant....just something that I had promised my wife....to treat her with what I ate during my stay in Tehran.....the price? RM90.28 for two ..... I had chicken koobide kebab and sekanjiben juice. My wife had chicken with barberry rice and naab tropica juice. We also ordered a plain yogurt.

We headed back to Immigration...picked up the passport and fetched the kids at school......

This weekend was surely an eventful one....tired but satisfied.....

3 comments:

  1. At 6.30am Sunday I was somewhere in KL at an unidentified building with a water fountain performing my Subuh prayer drenched in sweat.

    Wayyy to go, Along & Ain. May one day you run marathons like Mak Long...ehem ehem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe one day they can run marathons with Mak Long....

    Guess what.....they fish in Dubai....the Malaysians there told me....I guess, I can bring my fishing gear along...hehehe

    ReplyDelete