Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sayang



There’s another important date in my life....21st November... It has come to be important since 16 years ago and it will still be in years to come. It’s the birthday of my dear wife, Domestic Engineer Nor Azilah Salih aka Ziela. We have been celebrating this date ever since we first met in 1992.

A petite lady with a big heart... that’s how I’d describe her. She’s a teacher by profession but is a lot more than that at home....





She’s the Queen of my castle, the inspiration and the shoulder that I can cry on....




The most important thing is that she’s the mother of my 3 children.....and only God knows the ordeals that she had been through bringing them to the world... I guess that’s why the children are so close to her...





We had a few squabbles now and then....we had arguments.....but that actually made our love stronger.... She’s been there beside me through thick and thin. And I'm so grateful to God for entrusting her to me....

Mere words can’t describe how much I love her....how much I cherish and appreciate her...




And on her 36th birthday.....I’d like to say....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG....I LOVE YOU

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ibu & Apit.
    We all miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mak Long.....hope everything's OK at home.....We miss you all too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. PP: TQ....It's the least I could do for her....and...I might have learnt something from reading your blogs... :-)

    ReplyDelete