Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Holy Guest is Here.... Again....

Ramadhan.... the holiest of month... is just around the corner....

It's time to reflect the ups and he downs since last Ramadhan....

But for me, I am truly greatful that Allah has allowed me to welcome this Holy Guest again this year....

To everybody.... I wish you RAMADHAN KAREEM....and please forgive me for everything I had done wrong since last Ramadhan.... Let's make this Ramadhan the best we ever had so far....because we wouldn't know if this is the last Ramadhan for us....

-------------
I just received a good news that my mother will be discharged today....alhamdulillah....

But then, my father-in-law was hospitalized a few days ago due to (guess what).... Diabetes as well.... He has been suffering from a cut on his toes since a few weeks ago.... It wouldn't heal and the doctor had to resort to the extreme measures....

I hope everyone is facing these predicaments with an open heart. Allah always tests those people who are the most righteous. Our prayers are with our loved-ones in Malaysia....

No comments:

Post a Comment