Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

For the 1st time in about 12 years, I had to celebrate my 36th birthday alone...I did it by watching "Iron Man" on the DXB-Lahore flight. Sitting next to me was a lady with her 2-and-a-half year old son....who was very cute (the son that is)....he reminded me of my own "bujang kecik".

I arrived in Lahore at 330am (local time) along with my Boss. We went straight to the Pearl-Continental Hotel, Lahore....checked in and catched some sleep.

Lahore reminds me of Malaysia....the greenery, the weather......It's like driving through a road in Ipoh or Penang......with lots of over-grown trees lining the road itself.

Lahore people, especially the hotel people, are more courteous than Tehran's......they always greet you......the hotel room is also much better than Homa's.

The plant/factory is run by a Chinese named Mr Song....he reminds me of my ex-boss Mr KF Lee.....hehehe.....We had a meeting people in the morning before visiting the factory......My Boss introduced me to everyone...."he's a professional production man" he said....yeah right!!!....

Click here for some photos in Lahore.

4 comments:

  1. heppy besday haza!!

    ada baca, puan domestic engineer sudah bersedia nak masak chocolate kek feverit haza tu nanti...:)

    pp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone.....

    PP: no chocolate cake yet....baru blk dari Lahore semalam....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate cake is in the oven tu Yang. Wait ah...

    ReplyDelete