Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first MC

I woke up this morning with a terrible pain in my lower back......I had had this problem since a few years ago.....it'll come and go......but this is the first time I got it in Dubai......

I went to see the doctor at the Al-Raffa Hospital, it's just a 5-minute walk from my apartment. It's actually a maternity and surgery hospital but they do have an out-patient department.

I told the doctor that it's probably because of the long flight from KL and because I had to handle about 50kg of luggage.....He told me what almost every doctor had told me earlier....to lose weight and to trim some of those extra inches around my waist.....Thank you Doc.....!!! He's not a slim guy himself......

It cost me almost Aed55 for 4 kinds of medicines. Fortunately, I got the insurance card...I didn't have to pay even a fil.

I also got an MC......it's just like Zalfah....hehehe....but this time I was really hurt......couldn't get myself off the bed......

But tomorrow, it's back to work.....I have an important thing to do tomorrow, I wouldn't want to miss it.....

Hope my back gets better tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. I told you...After avery Dr you met said the same thing, I think it's time to really do something. I'll help ok.

    ReplyDelete