Friday, August 08, 2008

My Li'l Man's Big Day......

I don't quite remember my first haircut.....but today, I took my Li'l Man to his first haircut. I had been cutting his hair before this.....and I guess I had been doing a great job......



Apit's hair before the "Falcon" haircut


But considering his "Beattle-like" or "George Best-like" hair.....I thought, this is a job for a pro.......So, the two of us walked for about 10 minutes to the Falcon Gents Saloon, near Al Rolla. It's just a stone throw away from where I wait for the bus to work.


The barber (I still don't know his name....even after visiting him the third time today) was working on one guy's hair......there were two more persons waiting. The second guy was kind enough to give Apit his turn.....



Apit....during the haircut session.....


The barber helped Apit on the chair and went on with his job......Apit was really a cool kid.....he just sat there and let the barber cut his hair.....


We stop at Bager Mohebi to buy something his Ibu needed......and walked back home....It's already dark when we arrived home.....


Apit's hair.....after......


Apit was so excited because he was greeted by Ibu and his Sisters....."Wah!!!! Apit handsome la potong rambut....." Well....like father like son......hehehehe.


For more pics, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Yang, Apit control macho jer masa 'Uncle Itam' potong rambut dia. Ensem jer...he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang la ensem...macam Ayah dia....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete