Saturday, July 12, 2008

Away from Tehran

I have been away from Tehran this week......I had some meetings to attend in Dubai....So, I took the opportunity to have some quality time with family......

The girl took their assessment test at the Raffles International School....It's glad to know that they did very well......Click here for the photos.

Friday night.....Amin and Laila entertained some friends......we contributed some of our own culinary specialities.....I cooked "ayam masak lemak cili api" and Mrs Haza made some fried mixed vege and green bean porridge (bubur kacang)......I think this is the first the Al Attar Escala gang held a gathering......There will be more of a gathering like this in the future..... That, I promise.....For photos, click here

Mr ZBA and Mrs ZBA brought Kelopung (Buah Melaka) and Chocolate Cake, Aidid brought Pechal and "masak lemak udang", Rusdi and Mastura brought "sambal tumis sardin", Syed Nasir brought CDDin who brought his expensive DSLR camera...... Amin and Laila made "sweet-n-sour talipia" and Tomyam......

We had some extra entertainment in the form of "Mind Your Language"...a popular British comedy series back in the 1970s or 80s........

Next 2 weeks I'll be in Tehran.....

No comments:

Post a Comment