Sunday, July 13, 2008

Burjuman

We went to the Burjuman Center.....one of the biggest and trendiest shopping malls in the Bur Dubai area......I was planning to get a new mobile phone as the one that Sony gave me was not up to my satisfaction......the battery goes dead only after a day fully of charging it......

My wife bought a dictionary.......and Lina got a story book....to boost her command of English.....I also bought a Tom n Jerry CD for Apit and the Monster House for the girls.....

Later on, we went to Spinney's, just next to the mall to buy some groceries.....I'll be leaving for Tehran again and the groceries would be for the family to consume at least until next weekend when I come back.....

We took a taxi back to our apartment.....

Click here for photos from Burjuman.....

No comments:

Post a Comment