Sunday, June 15, 2008

Men's Success

They said, "behind every successful man, there is a woman....". But perhaps Datin Seri Wan Azizah's version is much better.....she said, "behind every successful man, there is a wife....". My version: "Behind every successful man, there is a wife, three kids and one heck of an extended family..."

When people talk about being rich.....they usually talk about money, multiple-storey bungalows and big cars. Me, my definition of rich is not about money and all that sort of things.

I feel rich when I'm with my family and friends.....you don't have to work your socks off at the office, you don't need any down-payment or even a 20-year, RM1000/month monthly installment. Family and friends just come to you......

I told my wife, that we don't have to be "stinking rich".....have "an obscenely huge amount of money"......when we have a family like ours......we are already rich.

I mean, we could go to almost every state, and territory, in Malaysia and find either a family member or a friend, to say the least.

To all my family and friends.....thank you for everything.....we'll see you again....(may be next year)....

No comments:

Post a Comment