Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Favorite Engineer....

She's not just an engineer, she's a Domestic Engineer....at least that's what my Sayang calls herself now. And she blogs too. Click here to see her Multiply site.

I remember my father told me when the family sent me off to the US to further my studies......He told me to keep a diary....and don't get too soaked up with sentimentals and "something else" (I forgot). But stubborn as I was then, I didn't keep any diaries.......What a collection of diaries it would be if I did. I did have a lot of adventures.....from being pulled over for driving without a license (which subsequently handed me my first ever courtroom experience), to my journey all across the US & to the fateful afternoon when I injured my right knee playing football (I'll have a special entry about this topic, InsyaAllah).

But now, come the "technology"....you have weblogs (aka blogs).....It's just like a diary, and more.....you can even put photos, videos and even your favorite songs in it......plus unlike a diary, you can share it with everyone.....(is this a plus side or the other way around?).

Back to my favorite Engineer......She has been religiously up-dating her multiply site....not only the blog parts....but the photos, videos & song as well (for the last two, she was doing it even before I did...hehehe).

One of our Otai's here in Dubai, Pak Payne, an avid blogger himself, said that it's good to keep a blog when you are away like this.....It will serve as something to remind you to your "adventures" when you finally go back to Malaysia......Well he got that right....absolutely right......

Finally......my salutes to all the bloggers out there....and to you Sayang, keep on blogging.....

No comments:

Post a Comment