Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Timberland Away

Today it's the second time that I'm wearing my new Timberland shoes. They hurt my heels....I've developed blisters on both heels. It turned out that they are 1 size too big for me....I wear size 10/10.5, but these are size 11. My feet must be expanding to the max when I bought them (bcoz of the heat I think).

So, I decided to send it back home to my brother. Maybe he could find a buyer. Hey!!! they're original Timberlands...they're price at about RM300 to RM500 a pair in Malaysia......and I've only been wearing it twice....maybe he could get a good price for them.....

2 comments:

  1. Why not give them to him as late bday present? Hi hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my intention actually. But he said he wears sizes 9 or 10...so better sell them off and cut my losses....
    FYI....not everything is expensive in Dubai....especially during the Dubai Summer Sales (like our Megasale Carnival la)....

    ReplyDelete