Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Belated Birthday Present.....

The Man Utd win in the UEFA Champions League over Chelsea (6-5, on penalties) can be considered as belated birthday present to my brother....an MU fanatic....(so am I, actually...)...... I have been following the club since the time when shorts were really short. I watched Bryan Robson, Ray Wilkins, Gordon Strachan, Gary Bailey etc....but during that time, I was a Liverpool supporter (there goes a well-kept secret).....

But now....I am United fan...and nothing's gonna take that away from......since that year they won the treble, until the repeat of the ECL victory and forever......I will be an MU fan.... who knows that one day my Li'l Man might get interested with football and gets to play for the club.....Fingers crossed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment