Friday, May 02, 2008

Touch Down!!!

Alhamdulillah....the Emirates EK347 landed safely at the Dubai International Airport.....My immigration processes was made smooth by the aids of the Marhaba people.....Amin was waiting for me....We went straight to his apartment...Ravi the East-Coast Transport guy brought us to the Al-Attar Escala Apartment complex......We spent the morning resting......10am, another East-Coast driver came drove us to the Sony Gulf office where I had my induction training & briefing.....first by Ms Aurora (HR) and then by Mr Krishna and Mr Ramesh from IT.

There was some confusion about my next schedule.....I was supposed to go to Iran next week....but Mr Mark from HR said that I have to have my Rsidence Visa stamped before going out of the Emirates.....I said, please settle it when Mr Tanikawa came back from his biz trip next week.....

Received my transfer allowance.....hehhehe...."PakcikKayo" for a while.....got my SoGul sanctioned handphone and an Etisalat number.....my first official handphone (an SE T250i).......

That evening...Amin brought me around Bur Dubai....what a tiring walk....but at least now I know the important shop and shopping complexes around the apartment......

Took some pics....but I think I'll post it in here later......Wait ah???!!!!!

To my family who sent me off at the airport....thanks so much for not shedding tears....at least for not letting me see anyone crying......I wanted to leave with the feeling that everyone is happy for me......Can't wait to bring my family here......Be patient ye Sayang........

No comments:

Post a Comment