Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Botched Plan

I got off work at 630pm.....thinking tonite is the nite.....to start cooking....Shanawaz the maintenance guys had agreed to fix my stove yesterday when he came to break the door lock....(I left the keys at the office and the mgmt office didn't keep a spare....how nice...hhhmmm)

I stopped by a grocery store to buy a loaf of bread and some cheese....to make my famous omelette sandwich....and I found this on the partially dismantled stove.....

A Post-it note at the edge of the stove....that reads......

Well....there goes another noble plan.....hehehehe.....and the conclusion is.....the ever-loyal MAGGI.....hehehe......

Maybe tomorrow.....I had told Amin that I'm gonna buy a chicken tomorrow at the Speedex.....so, we'll having chicken tomorrow, hopefully....if the stove's fixed.....If not....we might settle for the Al-Ismaily delicacies or some Shawarma....(by far Amin's favorite Dubai food).....

No comments:

Post a Comment